Our Laundry Tips
Did you know that white, black or brightly colored garments require special care? Here are some tips to help keep your clothes looking new.
- Before washing the new colored clothes in your washing machine, do a test in the sink with detergent and water to see if the color runs. If the color runs, you will need to hand wash.
- If line drying, whenever possible, hang clothes in the shade. Direct exposure to the sun tends to discolor and stain your clothing.
- Follow directions on the label, and separate clothes by color and type of cycle. Separate the whites from the darks, and don't mix the bright colors with black and white.
- Use Sta-Soft Complete to give your clothes an irrestible freshness and protect their colour, making them look bright and new for longer
- Before you put your new clothes in the washer, test in the sink with detergent and water and see if the color runs. If the color runs, you will need to hand wash.
- Always wash black clothes separately.
- If line drying, never expose your black clothes to the sun. Hang them in the shade and inside out.
- Use a cloth to iron over dark garments so that it doesn’t create shine marks, or iron inside out.
- Keep your washing machine clean to prevent spots and lint on your black clothes.