Our Laundry Tips
- Make sure all white clothes have the same washing instructions.
- Separate items that release lint from those that don't to avoid ruining your clothes.
- Wash with hot water as directed by the label. Avoid washing nylon, lycra, spandex with hot water.
- If your clothes are very dirty. Soak in water with detergent for 2 hours before washing.
- If you want whiter clothes, use bleach. Follow the instructions on the bottle.
- Use Sta-Soft® Complete to give your clothes an incredible fragrance and help your clothes last longer.